We are hiring! Office Administrator & PA to CEO
- Planning the manager’s working day
- Organization of business meetings, negotiations, meetings
- Functions of an interpreter at meetings / meetings in English and Greek
- Organization of video conferencing, telephone conversations
- Implementation of technical assistance (copying, printing, scanning)
- Attendance at meetings/ meetings, keeping minutes, fixing task.
- Monitoring the implementation of tasks set by the manage.
- The Company’s Document Flow. Compilation of incoming / outgoing emails.Control of responses to emails received by the company
- Providing the Company’s offices with office supplies, household goods, and water.
- Ensuring cleanliness and order in the company’s offices
- Organization of workplaces for new employees
- Organization of relocations, minor repairs
- Preparation of reports in excel, charts, presentations
- Execution of personal orders of the manager
Requirements for the candidate:
- Higher education
- Knowledge of languages: Russian, English, Greek
- Work experience as an assistant manager for at least 2 years in a commercial organization
- Knowledge and experience of record keeping
- An experienced user of Word, Excel (formulas, tables, diagrams), the Internet, e-mail, office office equipment
- Skills of working with a large amount of information
- Sociability, literacy, high level of self-organization, proactivity, responsibility, punctuality, ability to prioritize, efficiency
- Official employment
- Working hours: weekdays from 9: 00 to 18: 00
- Stable salary: from 1000 to 1500 (The PO will be discussed with each candidate individually)
- Development and training
Send your CV to: email@example.com marked Office Administrator.